Thursday 4 December 2008

Breath and Carmex

It has been snowing all day, and it's staying here, british snow normally comes and turns to slush straight away, but no, not today; today we get pretty white snow covering everything. How happy am i? Very happy i tell you!
I can see my breath when i'm outside, and you could see the hot steam coming from my grande caramel cappucino...my drink of choice!
Oh how i do love winter.

However..it seems me and winter have a some what love hate relationship, i only got half way to college today because of the snow and all of the traffic, so we turned around and came home! Practically a snow day in my head!
Also, the carmex is out, it's a sure sign of winter in my books when your lips go dry and you need carmex to fix them!

I've never realised until starting this blog yesterday that i actually ramble on so much in everyday life..i'm suprised people don't tell me to be quiet quite frankly!
Anyway, before i go..this is me this morning before the epic journey to college...


Wearing: Black Patent Brogues, Thigh high black socks, Blue topshop skinny jeans, A Gold jumper dress, A grey knitted loop scarf and my Black leather jacket!
Ciao!

No comments: